Friday, September 16, 2016

Chocolate Chunk Banana Buckwheat Muffins (and Recipe card freebie!)

Hey all!
 
It's been a little while since last time I posted.
Life in our household has been a bit busy. Mainly the things that have been the biggest time consumer was that we started Homeschooling with the 5 year (and some with with our 2 1/2 year old),
 
Aren't they cute? ;)





 
Our little guys have been on again off again sick non-stop it seems, and I have been struggling with very high blood pressure. For anyone who struggles with this, or knows someone who does, you know how it feels. Needless to say, some days it has been a struggle to do normal things.

Because of these health concerns, I have been trying to think outside the box in regards to the food my family eats. I've already changed the way I cook many things; but sometimes you just want something sweet. So I've been stalking Pinterest about Gluten Free food and recently the Paleo ones as well. I also have some good friends who either for health reasons, or life style choice, live this way everyday. And because hospitality is one of my gifts, I always want to have something (some treat) for them to enjoy (and for me too!). So this muffin was tossed together one day when we had a function to go to. It tasted great, and my boys loved it, so we made it again for a different occasion. It seemed we had a hit!

So I hope you try it out and that you enjoy it!



I used mini cupcake pans in this pic instead of regular cupcake pans like in the recipe.

 
Feel free to change around things to suit you and your family =)
 
 
And here is a cute Recipe Card Freebie!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment