Sunday, February 9, 2014

The truth about PAITENCE.

The truth about Patience.

I don't have any.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it.
.
.
.
Ok, not really.

But it feels that way.

One moment I feel normal, centered. And then the next I loose my cool, patience gone. Bye bye, out the window.

When I was a younger woman, naive to what being a wife and mom would entail, I thought I had patience to spare.

And maybe I did.
But only during that time in my life.

I believe that God brings you to this place where you have to rely on Him to "borrow" some of His patience to get through each day.

Does it mean that if I pray about it my problems go away?

Sometimes, but usually no.

For me this means that even if the day gets worse, my heavenly Daddy is there to lean on. And He is willing to share my burdens. Little or big.

psalm  27:5
For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock.

psalm 32:7
You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.

Luke 11:9
“So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment