Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Creative Tuesday's: Cakes!!! Yum!

I thought I would share one of my many artsy activities: Cake making!
A couple I made myself; but most my family and I made together.
(We enjoy making silly ones especially, but pretty ones are nice too).

Cantley's Wedding cake


Robert's Wedding cake.


Groom's cakes (for both of the previous wedding cakes).


*It's a fondant gun (not real)
If you don't know who Madea (Tyler Perry) is, for shame...
Birthday cake.


Lea's (my kiddo) birthday cake.


Shark cake (sort of). I messed up the mouth a bit, lol.


Princess Kitty cake.


Lea's Baby Shower cake for my grandbaby Zane :)


Bridge's Wedding cake.


Ian's PAW Patrol birthday cake.


Will's Basketball birthday cake.


Grandma's Basket Weave Flower(fondant) birthday cake.


Ian's Race Car birthday cake.


Misc. cakes.


Misc. cakes.



*If you live in the Gainesville, FL area and want a cake, message me!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment