Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Cubbie/Children's Church Room Makeover!

This past week has been a busy one at our church!

 
Some of our Children's Ministries are starting back tomorrow, so we had to get ready. FAST! 

The one's we focused on, was the room shared by the Cubbie's (AWANA) and Children's Church. This idea popped in my head awhile ago, in part because our oldest son Ian is in Cubbie's, but also because Will and I are the Children's Church leaders. This room as you can tell really needed the makeover it received. 
 

 ♡ We had a great bunch of people come and help ♡
 
  -Pastor Paul (painter extradonair),
  -Will (my silly hubby),
  -Susan S.(lovely lady incharge of Cubbie's ),
  -Deborah and Kimberly (Susan's sweet daughters),
  -Jane (a another sweet lady), 
  -Joan (a nice friend of Will's), 
  -Hannah (coolest babysitter ever, not possible without her),
  -and myself (tired momma). 
    (Forgive me if someone else participated and I didn't mention them.)
 
 
 
 

It was a tiring process, and a bit challenging with my two little guys getting cranky, plus somehow over booking our weekend not once but 5 times in one day! Thank goodness we can now enjoy the end product.
!
!
!
V

 

Praying that God uses this room for His Glory, and that the kids enjoy it as well ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment