Monday, August 3, 2015

My Surprise Birthday Trip

My husband and family continually surprise me with their thoughtfulness.
 
This past birthday was a filled with so much love and many surprises.
Each time I thought a day was normal, there seemed to be some surprise or another.
 
The biggest of these surprises was from my sister and her boyfriend, friend, and hubby.
Because of their planning , Will and I were able to go away over night in St. Augustine.
This might not seem like much. But this was our first night away from our youngest since he was born. (He will be 2 in November).
 
I am so grateful for this time to spend with Will ♡
 
Here are some pictures of our time away:
 


Pretty Bridges and St. Augustine Outlet Mall

Me and the Hubby ;)

Regency Inn, Dinner at Outback, and shopping at Hobby Lobby.

We stayed across from the beach :)





I love this man! And I am so thankful that I was able to spend quality time with him ;)







 


No comments:

Post a Comment